We, at Habitat for Humanity Brampton, have launched an ambitious and exciting plan to build 36 homes in the next 10 years
- Hoskins Square is the first of 36 homes to be built and we are making tremendous strides.
- Overall, we will build three homes at Hoskins Square, and townhouses on Torbram Road S and McLaughlin Road N.
We're off to a great start in our 36inTen program with the building of the first home at Hoskins Square.
- The support and response of the Brampton community has been overwhelmingly positive to the building of our first home on Hoskins Square.
- More than 209 companies have contributed to the building of this first home and over 600 people have volunteered their time and effort.
- Business, government and everyday Canadians have all collaborated to make something really important come to fruition here in Brampton.
There are tremendous opportunities for businesses and individuals to partner with Habitat Brampton on our 36inTen program.
Our mission is to provide home ownership and stability to families in the Brampton area and 36inTen is a bold initiative to make this happen.
It takes many volunteers, corporate and individual donors to provide the material, labour and funds to build homes.
It's a tremendously rewarding experience to give 36 families a hand up, in attaining the dream of home ownership and improving their quality of life.